An opportunity for your child to get used to skiing and to learn how to walk, slip and slide on skis, whilst accompanied by their mother and/ or father.
You will be advised by competent ski instructors. (The parents are responsible for the supervision of their child). This parent & child course is a big help for the allocation of your child into the appropriate Snowgarden or Piccolo course.
- every Saturday (21.12.2019 - 7.3.2020)
- every Sunday (22.12.2019 - 22.3.2020)
- 10:00 - 14:00
- You can start and finish individually.
- Kids Village
- CHF 18.- (includes the use of the ski lifts in the Snowgarden and advice from ski instructors)
- Getting familiar with snow and skis
- Learning to use child-friendly ski-lifts
- Integration/allocation into Piccolo or Snowgarden
You don’t need a reservation for the Child & Parents course.